Thursday, October 23, 2014

DO NOT BUY THIS NEW SUGARLESS GUM!!! IT IS A TOTAL RIP OFF!!!

                       I am really getting angry at some of these new lousy products that are flooding our marketplace, especially some of these new sundries that major corporations like 7-11 are selling in our country, only to have the products be over-priced and absolute rip-offs!!!
                 I was at 7-11, and I thought I would buy this new sugarless gum I saw that looked pretty cool from the package: I love the USC Trojans, and the movies Gladiator and Spartacus, so I thought I would give it a try. It says clearly on the box that it gives great pleasure and I thought with the "twisted sensations" thing, that it would have multi-flavors, kind of like Bubblicious does. It was outrageously expensive, almost $5.00 for 3 pieces of gum. I tore open the package, and the gum was absolutely COVERED with that fine white powdered Splenda or Sweet -N-Low, similar to the powdered sugar you used to see all over on those rectangular pink pieces of  bubble gum in a package of baseball cards. Then I stuck the gum in my mouth, and it tasted absolutely terrible!! No sweetness or flavor at all, just a rubbery talcum powder-like taste. I was patient, thinking it might be one of those kinds of gum similar to a Wonka's Everlasting Gobstopper jawbreaker, where the flavors come in delicious waves. I literally chewed it for a half an hour and it tasted exactly the same as it did when I first put it in my mouth, so I finally spit it out.
                  Anyway, If anybody else is curious about this new sugarless gum, DO NOT BUY IT...It is the worst chewing gum I have ever bought in my life. All you will have is a sore jaw and a ton of disappointment.

1 comment: